It is confirmed that there will be hike in the plan prices for the mobile or broadband as Sky has the price change in the upcoming time. So it can be said that there will be much increase in the price due to this. The price change will be applied by the company from 1st April. They also provide the information that the talk changes will occur from the date 1st May, so that to consider the changes in the plans and the prices.
In the interview also the Sky personnel has spoken about how the price changes are going to be applied and also they say that they will be increasing prices but also they are going to provide the customers their innovation as well as the great content. In this respect, FinanceShed brings you some interesting facts about sky prices.
Speaking about the price rise , you can see for l&t finance holding share price and about sky product in the percentage form there will be a rise of price of 5.1% in the bill compared to the older bill but company states that there will be rise in price up to just £1 or £2 per the product provided.
The plan that Sky has provided is very clearly stated on the website of the company. The plan states that the price for the Sky Entertainment will be £22 per month and also the company has decided to keep the minimum time of the plan to be 18 months.
So the users can apply to this plan or there is one more alternative available that if the customers are not willing to go for the minimum term then they have to pay the standard amount per month. The standard amount per month is currently £25 which can be increased by the company in the near future i.e. from the 1st April.
Major Changes In The Products
- There is an increase in the price of Sky cinema by £1 i.e. they have increased the price from £10 to £11 (if the contract is done by the customer then there will be no price increase affected in the product cost)
- There is hike in the price of Sky Entertainment also by £2, from the 1st April onwards the new price will be £22 in pace of £20.
- There is increase in the price of the Sky Broadband which will increase the price of all the packages by £1. Also there will be new prices applied to all the packages of Sky Fibre Broadband, there will be increase of £2 in all the packages.
- There will be increase in the price of £1 in Sky Q Multiscreen which will have new price of £13 in place of £12.
- Sky Talk Evening and Weekends will have the increase of £1 and the new price will be £5 and also the increase in the Sky Talk Anytime by £2 taking its price high up to £10.
There is some good news for the customers that Sky has not increased the price for all the products so you can enjoy many channels as per your old pricing. Some of the channels in which changes are not taking place are Sky sports, Sky Go, Sky Box Sets, Sky HD, etc. Also the customers are allowed to leave the contract if the price hike takes place in the middle of the contract with any prior warning.