Axis long-term equity fund works as an equity-linked saving scheme (ELSS) and tax saving scheme. If you invest in ELSS, it really will help you save taxes up to Rs. 1.5 lakh in a year under the income tax. Achieve total performance of Axis Long Equity fund Growth via its scheme. Its scheme comes with a limited time period.
Start investing what you want to invest. Use these schemes to make corpus. You should also increase your investment to create an honest corpus. Frankly speaking, small amount regular invest over a long time is a great way to make a large corpus. Log in to invest in Axis Long Term Equity fund direct growth.
Let’s see how to invest in Axis Long Term Equity Fund –
1) Visit the Axis mutual fund site and go to the ‘invest online in 6-7 minutes’ section. It is placed on the right bottom. Now press the button “without login” since you may be a first investor.
Source : companycsr.com
2) When you turn over the page, you can see the procedure of online investment in Axis Long Term Equity fund growth. You will see a few steps, but you have to go through some pages. You know to fill the form is only one-time process. You do not need to think about periodic investment. Press the button “proceed” to go straight forward.
Source : novalifespace.in
Now you see an important note on this page, the note indicates that you must deliver application form to Axis Long Term Equity fund direct growth.
3) You have to follow terms and conditions –
Source : dublingazette.com
- You will have to comply that your native should not be the US or Canada. Tick the checkbox.
- Your native must be India to apply online for Axis Long Term Equity and mutual funds investment.
- There are also two checkboxes for the clarifications and terms and conditions. You should also read terms and conditions by tapping on the hyperlink.
Source : images.freekaamaal.com
4) Now you need to provide some basic information about yourself. You should also tell that you are the citizen of India with “resident” option. If you are opening a new joint account with Axis mutual funds, in next column, you have to fill occupation, first and last name, date of birth, and number or email id. Click on proceed to complete the form.
Source : i.ytimg.com
5) Now you should provide some detail about your bank, address, and scheme details. Now you are able to see the section personal detail if you want to append something you can append.
Source : bankindia.org
6) Check your checkbook to fill the bank details. Provide the bank name, branch name, and city, address, and account number. After the redemption instruction, you can deposit your money. Check the account number it is very crucial.
Source : motilaloswalmf.com
7) Now you can choose the mutual fund scheme information. Since you are ready to invest in Axis Long Term Equity fund, you will have to choose it in scheme drop-down.
Your plan is Axis Long Term Equity Fund Growth, but it will be direct. The Axis Long Term Equity Fund-Direct Growth offers a better return. You can invest Rs. 500 in a tax saving mutual fund. When everything goes right, you will be able to increase your investment.