Introduction to the Carter’s and Carters Credit Card Login System:
Carter’s is an American company for children’s apparel with headquarters in Atlanta and Georgia. The market segment of this company is only newborn babies and little kids. It offers its products to buyers through the Oshkosh B’gosh retail store and owns Carter’s retail stores in the USA, Canada, Mexican, and through online stores. Let’s see carters credit card login and customer service guide in detail.
Carter’s provides various payment plans with Carter’s credit card. You get a service of free shipping and a special discount facility with Carter’s credit card. Moreover, the company offers double points if you use $1 with Carter’s credit card.
Payment System at Carter’s:
The company encourages online payment for the purchase through Carter’s. Diverse payment portals are provided by the company. These payment portals can be PayPal, visa cards, master cards, American Express, Union Cards, and JCB charge cards. Along with these payment methods, it accepts gift cards and merchandise cards.
Carter’s offers its own credit card facility for the payment for buying the products. If a buyer uses Carter’s credit card, then he or she will get several benefits from the company in the form of discounts, free shipping, and other special offers.
To use the credit card facility, the buyer is required to apply for the card at the company. The basic necessity for the credit card application and login is an account with Carter’s.
Apply and Login for Carter’s Credit Card?
To get different discounts and special offers, you are required to have Carter’s credit card. Comenity Capital issues the Credit card of the company. You can make payment with Carter’s credit card application process for the credit card is not complex. A buyer, who has already signed in with the company, can easily apply for the card.
If you don’t have an account with Carter’s, then you can sign-up with the following process:
- To create an account, Carter’s create account portal gives you multiple blank spaces. These require your name and email address.
- After that, the digital password can be set. It gives you two spaces to set a password and to confirm a password.
- This process will create your account with Carter.
After creating an account, you can sign in with Carter’s credit card online portal anytime by using your registered email and password.
To proceed further, you need to check whether you are eligible or not:
Eligibility Standards for Carter’s Credit Card:
- You must have a verified Photo-ID that is government-issued.
- You must have a valid SIN or SSN number (Tax identification number).
- A registered E-mail address is required.
- A phone number is necessary.
- An address of your home. (As per the official documents).
These are prime requirements for the application of Carter’s card. You can only apply for the card, you have the above-mentioned details.
The following steps would be used to apply for the card:
- Firstly, you need to fill in the personal contact details in the black spaces. Here you need to give your name, email address, address, city, state, and phone number.
The above-required information is necessary to contact you by any Comenity bank or Comenity asset capital bank.
- In the second step, the banks require your details like your social security number, date of birth, and annual income.
- After this, electronic consent needs to be given. It ensures that you have accepted all terms and conditions related to Carter’s credit account. These include financial terms and conditions and account terms and conditions.
- After giving consent to the account, you can submit the form.
- Then, the company will provide you Carter’s credit card after proper verification of the details.
Fees and Charges for Carter’s Credit Card:
- If you purchase and pay with Carter’s credit card, then it will charge an annual percentage rate of 25.99%. This rate may vary with the market rates.
- The charges on interest, if needed, would not be less than $2 for each credit plan.
- Generally, the due date for Carter’s credit card is 25 days after the closing of every billing period. The company does not charge any interest if the outstanding payment for a credit card is made on or before the due date.
- The company does not charge any annual fees for the credit card.
- If you make late payments and return payments, then you would be required to pay the fee up to $ 40. The fees will be $29 if the company does not charge late fees and return payment fees for the six billing periods.
Here the return payment fee is the fee that Carter charges to the buyer if he or she makes a payment that wasn’t honored.
- If you want to make an expedited payment through mobile phone as an alternate payment method with Credit, then Carter’s charges a fee of $15.
Customer Service for Carter’s Credit Card:
The credit card for Carter is issued by the bank. The bank resolves the error while using the credit card. You can contact them with different requirements.
If you have Carter’s credit card, then Carter’s partner bank “Comenity Capital Bank” provides you different customer care services that help you to resolve the issue related to the Credit card. The bank allows the customer care service from Monday to Saturday withIN 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The bank does not treat the issue and does not provide any service on holidays.
You can contact the customer care executives through the following numbers:
- Contact number: 1-877-563-5767
- TDD number: 1-888-819-1918
These numbers are available to resolve the issues for the credit card of Carter’s. You can use these numbers on working days only.
If you want to send any document through the post, then you can use the following address:
“Comenity Capital Bank, OH -43218 3003, PO Box 183003, Columbus”.
Benefit and Advantages of Credit Cards at Carter’s:
It provides various special offers to the buyer while purchasing. These offers are special discounts like a 25% discount on the purchase with Carter’s Credit card, Double points with spending $1 through Carter’s credit card, and a free shipping facility on purchase through Company’s credit card.
(These are current benefits from the company, which may vary according to the market trends and company plans).
Use for Partner Portals:
The carter’s credit card allows the purchase of partner brands like OshKosh B’gosh, and Skip Hop.
It provides special point perks to Carter’s credit cardholders. In this benefit, if you spend $1, then you get 3 special points for purchase.
Special Offers on Events:
If you are Carter’s credit card holder, then the company offers many types of surprising offers on your special events and public events like festivals.
No Annual Fees for Card:
The card does not require any annual charge. It only requires charges for payments on purchase.
Carter’s Branded Credit Card Program:
To attract more and more customers to use Carter’s credit card, the company usually launches new offers with Carter’s credit card. In 2019, the company launched Carter’s branded credit card program to provide a special way to earn a reward by purchase from favorite children’s apparel brands.
Disadvantages of Carter’s Credit Card:
The credit card of Carter provides several benefits, but it has some limitations and disadvantages also. The limitations restrict the customers to use the credit card of the company. These are some disadvantages:
Use Only for Carter and Partner Companies:
The card can only be used to purchase products from Carter’s, Skip Hop, and Oshkosh B’gosh. It does not allow any purchases from other brands. Carter’s credit card doesn’t allow you to buy your children’s products from other clothing and apparel brands.
Use for Children’s Apparel and Related Products Only:
If you want to buy the product for yourself, then the company will not provide you any service with a credit card. It allows the purchase of apparel for children only. In case you don’t have children, then this card will not be useful for you.
Credit Card’s High Annual Percentage Rate:
Carter’s card has a high APR rate of 25.99%. The rate is high for these types of brands. It creates a burden for buyers. Apart from APR, other charges are also included for the use of Carter’s credit card.
Use of Children Information in Registration:
The card demands the kid’s information like name, last name, and date of birth. This information is used to send special offers on birthdays and special events for the kids. If you skip the information related to your child, then the company will not send you any special offer on his or her birthday.
These disadvantages create a burden for the buyer in case he or she has Carter’s credit card. The Credit card of the company offers more advantages as compared to disadvantages. You get special offers, discount facilities, coupons, and special plans for the buyers if you are Carter’s credit cardholder.
Special Offers for Carter’s Credit Card:
If you are Carter’s credit card holder, then the company provides you trendy offers that attract you to use the credit card of the company while making a purchase. Different offers are:
|Offers||For Carter’s credit cardholders||For other buyers|
|Special points on spending $1||Buyers get 2 points for spending $1 each.||Buyers get only 1 point for spending $1.|
|Discount||25% discount on the first purchase||No discount on first purchase|
|Annual gift||Annual gifts are offered in the month of the anniversary of the cardholder.||No annual gift offer is offered to other buyers.|
|Free shipping||This facility is allowed on every purchase with Carter’s credit card.||Free shipping facility is not available on purchase without Carter’s credit card.|
|Birthday offers||Special offers on kid’s birthdays every year.||No special offer for birthdays for kids.|
These are multiple offers that are only available to Carter’s credit cardholders. If you are not registered with the Carter’s credit card, you can make purchases with other online payment portals. Payment with other portals doesn’t come with special offers.
For more finance-related concepts you can have a look at the FinanceShed, and stay tuned for more updates.